General Statement of Policy
McKeever Hotels Ltd and the businesses there under, namely Adair Arms Hotel, Corr’s Corner Hotel, Dillon’s Hotel and Dunsilly Hotel, accept our “Duty of Care” and are committed to protecting and sustaining the environment for future generations by minimising the impact of our activities and services on the environment.
In delivering our commitment we will:
- Ensure our environmental objectives are appropriate to the nature, scale and impact of our activities and services.
- Ensure that our environmental statutory obligations are met, strive to achieve environmental best practice and we will actively co-operate with the authorities on environmental protection matters.
- Seek to conserve natural resources by ensuring the responsible use of energy, water and materials yet still provide the quality of service expected by our guests.
- Set objectives and monitor performance with the aim of continual improvement by reducing, re-using and recycling in areas such as energy and water consumption and the reduction of waste materials.
- Communicate the policy to all persons working for and on behalf of McKeever Hotels Ltd and encourage employee participation for the continued improvement of environmental performance.
- Encourage staff to be more environmentally friendly in their activities as McKeever Hotels Ltd recognise that successful implementation of this policy requires total commitment of both management and employees at all levels.
- Document, implement, and maintain our environmental policy by conducting regular reviews of the policy objectives and revising and updating the environmental policy in light of legislative and organisational changes.